Fashion has always been a passion of mine, ask anyone who knows me well. As a kid, I loved dressing up in my great grandmother’s costume jewelry, dripping head to toe in strings of pearls and clip on earrings. When I found myself spending all of my free time pouring over design blogs, magazines and fashion sites, I knew I had to get myself in the mix. I created this blog as a space for me to capture my design musings and to document the evolution of my love for fashion.
Thank you for stopping by my blog, I appreciate your time!
- I work in Fashion PR, I feel incredibly blessed to have my dream job!
- In my spare time I create jewelry and handmade cards – one day I’ll have time and money to produce more than just a few for family and friends…
- Born and raised in Seattle, it is still my favorite city.
- My favorite colors are pink and green. My favorite color to wear is black.
- My favorite season is fall. Who can resist Fall Fashion and the promise of the Holidays?
- I can’t live without: lattes, avocados, chocolate, french fries or apples. Well, I probably could, but I’d be one unhappy camper.